HomeFoodMedical Horror Stories

Medical Horror Stories

43. He Did It Twice

I once had a child who swallowed a sizeable magnet that passed to the intestine, and we were just waiting for it to pass in stool.

The next day, when he came for follow up, we just found out that he swallowed another one that got stuck to the first magnet in the intestine through the stomach wall resulting in intestinal obstruction, and he was transferred to the OR immediately to have them surgically removed.



Most Popular