Girl Didn't Come Home, Father Checks Her Phone And Immediately Calls The Cops

In 2017, a Colorado father noticed that his daughter Stacy didn't come home from her friend's house. Strangely enough, she didn't bring her cellphone with her either.

In an attempt to reach her, he checked her social media, but what he saw on her profile made his hair stand on end. 

Her Dream

After graduating from high school, Stacy moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career in real estate. 

She wanted to become a successful real estate agent, and soon, she was able to turn this dream into a reality. 

She promised to call her parents every night before bed to tell them about her day and what she had accomplished at university. 

She also stayed in touch with her closest friends daily. But one day, she suddenly stopped calling them. 

She Stopped Reaching Out

So when Stacy suddenly stopped reaching out to her parents, they knew something was wrong. They tried calling and texting her several times, but she didn't pick up. 

They tried to stay positive at first. Maybe Stacy was busy studying for her exams, or her phone had died. Then, her father received a strange text from her number. But was it really her?

She Lost Her Phone

As her family soon learned, it wasn't Stacy who sent the text. Someone had found her phone at Golden Valley Park in Santa Clarita, California, 30 miles away from her parents' house. 

Stacy's parents immediately called the authorities and notified them of their daughter's disappearance. 

She Disappeared 

After filing a police report, they informed her coworkers and friends that she had gone missing, but no one knew what had happened to her.  

The police department sent a chopper out to search for Stacy, but things weren't looking promising. 

No One Knew Where She Was

Stacy's roommate said that the last time she had seen her was at their apartment on January 22, 2017.  Her parents were horrified. 

"It's been a nightmare, and I just want to be woken up from a bad dream," Stacy's mother said. 

They Prayed For Her Safety 

"A lot of people love her and are praying for her and want her home safely."

The police believed Stacy's car engine stopped working, and she called for an Uber or Lyft to get back home. But her parents rejected this theory right away. 

Three Days Later

Stacy's parents knew her very well and knew that she would never leave a valuable item behind. 

Three days after she disappeared, someone had spotted her walking along the 14 Freeway.

They Found Her

Despite her parent's relief, the cops noticed that something was off about Stacy's appearance. 

According to the police officers, Stacy was disoriented and confused when they found her. However, her parents were just happy to know that she was alive and well. 

They Were Grateful

Stacy's parents were grateful to everyone who assisted in the search for their daughter.

"Specifically, we would like to thank the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department for their swift response." But was their daughter mentally and physically okay?

They Received Support

The rescue teams and volunteers provided Stacy's family emotional support for more than three days to help them get through this challenging period. 

However, no one knows exactly what happened to Stacy on that day.

Her Family's Statement 

"Our daughter's physical condition is currently being evaluated by medical professionals, and we await the results," Stacy's parents told the media. 

Our family is not in a position to give interviews at this time. As a result, we respectfully request privacy."

It Remains A Mystery

When the news came out about Stacy's disappearance, the whole world was trying to solve this strange case. 

However, the events leading to her disappearance still remain a mystery to this day.

She Had A Bright Future Ahead Of Her

Stacy was one of the best students in her class, and despite her young age and lack of experience, she managed to get a part-time job as a real estate agent. 

Her parents, Steve and Marcy, couldn't be prouder of her.